Monday, January 18, 2010

New look for 2010






New leathers for the upcoming season!

My old Spyke leathers have served me well but were really never the right size for me, I got such a great deal on them initially I just learned to live with them. Although they had been altered over the years by companies who specialize in racing leathers, they were getting pretty tattered from the crashes I've had.

So here's the new look!! I just received my new Teknic Xcelerator one piece Race suit and so far not only am I really impressed with all the safety features but the fit is outstanding, also! I also purchased new black Alpinestars boots and I'll be sporting a new helmet this year also!

Can't wait to get back on the track!

Yep, I chickened out posting actual photos of myself in the new leathers. You'll just have to come to the races to see me in them!!

No comments: