Friday, October 2, 2009

End of the season results




I had a steep learning curve this year racing with the folks in the MidWest Region. This region
is tougher to place well in but it has helped make me a better racer with faster lap times.
My final season results are...

Blackhawk Farms Track Championship
Lightweight Formula 40 - 2nd out of 9 racers
Thunderbike - 5th out of 24 racers
Lightweight SuperSport - 6th out of 20 racers

CCS MidWest Region
Lightweight SuperSport - 6th out of 26 racers
Lightweight Formula 40 - 6th out of 13 racers
Thunderbike - 10th out of 28 racers

I'd like to thank all the 2009 sponsors for their generous help with my race program.
Sliver Eagle Harley-Davidson Buell
John Kahrs - ASMSOIL
Top to Bottom Home Inspections
Butler & Sons Barber Shop
The Farrell Family
Gron4 Photography
Mike Boomer and Mr. "X" for all their tuning help

No comments: